Corpus? Inductive Learning¿ Language Awarness Task? Data Driven Learning¿

Welcome to my first duty friends! It was hard but enjoyable but hard...


    I made a language awarness task with my bestie again. In these tasks, the most important thing is helping students to make them discover. We make them notice. This type of learning is called as "inductive learning". In our work, we created a corpus for our students' discovery. Corpus is a collection of written texts from different sources. In the corpus we made they all include two particular words. You can see it below. Then, we made some exercises in wich they can use their own earnings and develop themselves. And all these are called "data driven learning". Super efficient way to lecture.

    We decided to prepare our work in the theme of Marauder's Map from Harry Potter because we believe it will attract our students more. I found different sentences from my Harry Potter books and made a corpus while my friend was making practices. Then we put them together with Canva. Here is our work;


If you want to look at it in a higher quality you can click here

and if you wanna see Gülsüm Karakuş's blog you can click here. See you later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

farewell

a grammar teaching video for flipped classroom

My First Wikiing Experience: Bookreview