Hardest Duty Ever: Flipped Classroom Approach

 Hola everyone, welcome to y'all! Today I am here with a tough duty. Let's talk about it.

    This duty's subject is flipped classroom approach. It is an approach which includes student-centered environment and aims to make students active. So basically we make students learn themselves. We use some tools such as videos, slides before the class to prepare students for the lesson, than give them the chance to learn themselves. With that feature of this approach, the main role in the class goes for the pupils and the side role for the teacher.

    In this assignment, me and my partner -bestie- present you a video and a handout we have created for a flipped classroom. The hardest part of it was creating the video. Since we had no experience in this matter, we couldn't see the problematic parts before we faced to them. Also, we used Powtoon as our tool and it apparently caused some problems as well. The first problem was that, my friendo couldn't edit our video so I had to do all the video myself. To prevent unfairness, Gülsüm proposed to make the handout and write my script. We created our video and then I added the sounds of Gülsüm and I. The second problem was that, you can't create a video which lasts more than three minutes unless you make your account pro, so I had to make two videos and then unite them. At last, after I finished all the job I learned that I can not install my draft as a video but I can only install it as a pdf or a presentation? It was really frustrating but thank God I had a choice as to share it on Youtube and that was enough for me. Here is the link of Powtoon if you wanna see it. And let's see our work!

              


Gülsüm's blog is here too. See you later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

farewell

a grammar teaching video for flipped classroom

My First Wikiing Experience: Bookreview