Hello there!

    It's me, Gamze, again. But what's happening and why am I here? I will explain to you but firstly let's have a brief chat, shall we?

    I was in a short school holiday in Turkey. In these days I did nothing but watching anime and reading books/manga since I was at home all the time. I've watched Neon Genesis Evangelion for the second time, finished Attack on Titan's manga and started to read Jujutsu Kaisen as well as Harry Potter (second time again). Complicated right? I blow hot and cold. I hope you had funier times than mine. Now I am excited for my new term and I will try to do better than I did last term.

    To come to the other issue, why I'm here, the reason is that I have a new course to share with you! It's called Material Design in English Language Teaching. It's about technology in education. My teacher is going to give me some assignments and I will share them with you. Just like we did in the last term. However, I will act as a teacher this time. Sooo, a new adventure begins for us. We will accomplish new duties and learn new things. See you in my first duty for this course! Don't forget to wear a mask 👽



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

farewell

a grammar teaching video for flipped classroom

My First Wikiing Experience: Bookreview