Digital Storytelling with My Bestie 😏

     Hello theree my friends! We're close to the end of my duties for my class, but who knows, maybe I continue with another aim?

    So let me introduce you one of my last duties, it's digital storytelling. There were three options for this assignment and in the one we chose, we had to make a video about a process. But who are we? It's me and my best friend! We are our besties for a long time and now we made a video together 👯. She loves bullet journals and I love drawing, what could we do? We tell you about making a weekly log for a bullet journal! Her name is Gülsüm Karakuş and here is the blog of her in case you wanna look at: https://moodmudblood.blogspot.com/

    Digital storytelling is such a great way to explain something really. Because it is short, you never get bored. It's very useful for any field, so it is for language as well. The most boring subject in language is memorizing new words for me. Therefore the first thing that came to my mind is that. I think we can use digital storytelling for that case. Also the videos are so entertaining. I love digital storytelling. 

The tool that we have used for editing our video is an app whose name is Filmix. It was easy for me to figure out what I'm going to do in it. But it hasn't got many choices for fronts and these kind of things when you want to add a text, so I've done text works on Instagram. We uploaded it to Youtube to get it's embed. I hope you like our work 🌼



See you in my last Educational Technologies post! Take care of yourselves, wear a mask!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

farewell

a grammar teaching video for flipped classroom

My First Wikiing Experience: Bookreview