My First Wikiing Experience: Bookreview

Hellooo! I wasn't here last week so I thought that we should make a cheerfull entry because we are cheerful people right?


    This week I made my first wiki page. I was supposed to choose a book that I like and talk about it on my page. I chose a psychological drama which is called "Story of a Downfall" by Stefan Zweig. For me, writing a book review wasn't that hard. On the contrary it was fun. I really loved wiki because I can see my classmates' recommendations. I think I am going to read all of them. Also it has a basic design so it was so easy to understand. I haven't faced any hardness. I think I am going to use wiki with my students in the future since it's a good way to make them know their classmates better. I think it will be useful to getting my students close with themselves.

    In case you want to take a look at my book review, there is my wiki page here;

Story of a Downfall

Author: Stefan Zweig Genre: Pshychological Drama The Number of Pages: 48 The Point of View: Third Person In Story of a Downfall, our main character, Madame de Prie, is an influential aristocrat in France. She has a shallow character and deeply loves the life of entertainment and palace.

 See you in my next duty πŸ’ͺ. Take care of yourself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hardest Duty Ever: Flipped Classroom Approach

πŸ“±πšŠπšžπšπš–πšŽπš—πšπšŽπš πš›πšŽπšŠπš•πš’πšπš’: 𝚊 πšœπš–πšŠπš•πš• πšπš›πš’πš™ 𝚝𝚘 π™»πšžπš‘πš˜πš›

Webquest